Chairman, Board of Directors
CEO, D’Artagnan Entertainment, inc.
• CEO, Special Effects Unlimited (SEU), inc.
• Executive Producer, documentary, “The Conscientious Objector.”
• Associate Producer, feature film, “Hacksaw Ridge.”
• Member, Desmond Doss Council
- 55 years of diversified experience in Administration, Financial Management, Operations, Sales/Marketing, Contracts/Negotiation, Mergers/Acquisitions, and Corporate Development.
- Negotiated the film rights on behalf of the Desmond Doss Council & Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Oversaw full-service film production company involved in assorted film, television and commercial projects.
- Started or acquired a multitude of businesses in Importing, Distributing, Urethane Chemicals, Motion Picture Special Effects and Film Processing.
- Oversaw operations; oldest and largest live-action special effects service in the Film Business.
- Responsible for all company operations and production service packaging.
- Fostered the careers of 32 Oscars and 68 Oscar Nominated Special Effects Supervisors.
• Member Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
• Vice President Finance – Chemetics Systems, Inc. Wilmington, CA
- Developed Urethane Foam Manufacturer specializing in rigid and flexible foam products.
• President Gardenware Enterprises, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
- Developed importing and distributing company from inception, specializing in garden products; pottery, and patio accessories.
• Director Corporate Administration, Diners Club Corp., Denver, CO
- Responsible in developing new corporate headquarters and relocation of operations from NYC to Denver, Colorado.
- Oversaw construction of a 310,000 square foot facility housing 800 employees, coordinating the cross-country delivery and installation of the Honeywell 4200
Education Business Administration - Finance – Law (LLB) - La Salle University