• Vietnam veteran, 1967-68
• Retired Dean, School of Physical Education, Health and Wellness, Southern Adventist University
• Founder and Developer, Veterans’ Memorial Park, Collegedale, TN
• Conceptualized and developed Hulsey Wellness Center, Southern Adventist University, TN
• Completed a dream of a Veterans Memorial Park in Collegedale with the help of 10 others over a 15 year journey at a cost of over $1,000,000.00
• Also completed a dream of a state of the art Wellness Center, the Hulsey Wellness Center, a show place of Balanced, Healthy living for students, employees and community.
• Retired, ran for a seat and was on the Collegedale commission.
• Attended Southern Adventist University; completed BS in Health, Physical Education and Recreation
• Taught high school Phys Ed and Health in Ohio
• Earned MS in Phys Ed from Easter Michigan University.
• Taught for 37 years at Southern Adventist University.
• Dean of the School of Phys Ed Health and Wellness.
• Earned Ed.D in Health Ed from UT Knoxville.
• Nationally recognized Employee Wellness program and a BS in Corporate/ Community Wellness along with a Vegan/ Vegetarian Culinary Arts AS degree.